Online Registration -
- Returning Students: Families with returning student(s), login to TeacherEase to register for the school year.\
- New Students: Families new to the PLT3 district, click here to register your student(s). New students to the District are encouraged to attend the In-Person Registration Day to complete all required documents. If you are not able to attend In-Person Registration, please contact your individual school to complete all required documents.
In-Person Registration - if you are not able to complete the online registration at home or need to meet with our District Transportation Director, Food Service Director, Health Services or Guidance Counselors, please plan to attend the In-Person Registration. If you need to make high school schedule changes, please email Mrs. Glassburn at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration and Sports Fees can also be paid during In-Person Registration.
See below for additional information per school or click here for some of our Frequently Asked Questions about registration.
6-12 CAMPUS (6th - 12th Grade):
- 6-12 Campus Supply List - see plt3.org website
- 6th & 9th grade- School Physical and Dental Examination (school physical serves as athletic physical)
- 6th grade Required Immunizations
- 12th grade - Meningitis Immunization
- PE Uniform- gym shorts, t-shirt and tennis shoes
- HS Parking Permit $20.00 with copy of insurance card and license
- Athletics - 10th grade-12th grade - Athletic Physical required to participate in any MS/HS Sport.
- HS Athletic Baseline Concussion testing (needs to be done every 2 years)
- Athletic Forms to be filled out - Transportation Waiver, Steroid/Concussion Waiver (HS Only), Sports Participation Form (MS Only)
- Sport Fee $40 per sport ($240 family maximum) payable at the school
PROPHETSTOWN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Pre-K - 3rd Grade):
- All Pre-K students that went through the screenings must register. This does not guarantee a spot in the program. We will be letting families know soon after registration if their child has been accepted into the program. If you have a copy of your child’s certified birth certificate, up-to-date immunizations and physical you may bring them with you at this time.
- Kindergarten Snack Milk- All kindergarteners are eligible for snack milk. Cost is $87 a year and is not eligible for the free/ reduced waiver. If your student is interested, please add it to your fees when registering. You may pay ½ now and then will be billed for the second ½ before 3rd quarter.
- Required Medical - Kindergarten: Dental Exam, Up-to-date Immunizations, School Physical and Eye Exam. 2nd Grade: Dental Exam.
TAMPICO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (K - 5th Grade):
- Tampico Elementary School Supply List
- Required Medical - Eye, Medical, (Dental - optional), Second Grade - Dental
- 5th grade athletic physical and $40 sport fee per sport
- Lunch & Milk Payments - Can be made online or at In-Person Registration. If you are not paying online and are sending payments to school with your child, please put money or check in an envelope or baggy with your child’s name on it and instructions as to what it is for.
- Tiger Club (after school program)